funglr Limited provides network infrastructure solutions to contribute to the development of Internet services.
We are responsible for the appropriate management and protection of the personal information we receive from our customers.
- In order to comply with laws, national guidelines, and other regulations regarding the handling of personal information, we have established a personal information protection management system in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standard "Requirements for Personal Information Protection Management Systems" (JIS Q15001).
- We will acquire, use, and provide personal information in an appropriate manner, taking into consideration the nature and scale of our business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use and taking measures to ensure that personal information is not used for any other purpose.
- In the event that we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the outsourced party to ensure the safe management of the personal information entrusted to us.
- We will not provide personal information to third parties, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- We will take measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information and to correct such leakage, loss, or damage.
- We will strive to respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information. We also accept requests for disclosure, etc. (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion, and cessation of use or provision) of personal information subject to disclosure held by the Company.
Please contact the "Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Desk" below regarding the procedures for requesting disclosure, etc.
- We will continuously improve our personal information protection management system.
Enacted: November 5, 2022
Handling of Personal Information in Our Company
1. purposes of use of personal information (with respect to personal information obtained indirectly or in a manner other than in writing)
(1) Personal information handled in the course of business entrusted to us by our business partners
- To appropriately perform services including contracted software development, development management, verification, and operational support as entrusted by our business partners.
- To provide data center operation and maintenance services
- To check the skills of subcontractor engineers and match them to projects
*In cases where the purpose of use is specified or notified individually, the purpose of use shall apply.
2. Dissemination of information on personal information subject to disclosure
- Please contact the following "Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Desk" regarding the purpose of use of all "personal information subject to disclosure" and "matters to be informed of matters concerning personal information subject to disclosure" such as procedures for "requests for disclosure, etc.". We will respond without delay.
＜Personal Information Complaint and Consultation Desk＞
funglr Limited Personal Information Protection Administrator（Director）
Address： Room903, 9/F Kimberley Plaza, 45-47 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- The privacy of our site users is very important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we handle your personal information.
This document was created using the SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) template and modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com) This document has been modified by Website Planet.
C. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used
- Information about your computer, such as IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your access to and use of this website, including the source of access, duration of visit, page views, and website navigation path.
- Information such as your e-mail address that you enter when you register on this site.
- Information you enter when creating a profile on our site, such as name, profile photo, gender, date of birth, relationship status (married or unmarried), interests and hobbies, education, and employment history.
- Information such as name and email address that you enter to set up email and newsletter subscriptions.
- Information you enter while using the services on this site.
- Information generated during the use of this site. This includes information such as when, how often, and under what circumstances it is used.
- Information about purchases you have made, services you have used, or transactions you have made through the Site. Including name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details.
- Information that you post to the Site for the purpose of making it available on the Internet. This includes your user name, profile picture, and the content of your postings.
- Information contained in communications you send to us via email or through the Site. Includes communication content and metadata.
- Any other personal information you submit to us.
Before you disclose another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
D. Use of Personal Information
Any personal information you submit to us through this site will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes.
- For the management and management of this site.
- To personalize our Site for you.
- To enable you to use the services available on our site.
- To send products purchased from the Australia site.
- To provide services purchased through the Site;
- To send statements, invoices, payment notices and accept payments;
- To send you communications for non-marketing purposes.
- To send you email notifications you have requested.
- To send you our newsletter by email if you request it (you can unsubscribe at any time if you no longer need the newsletter).
- To send you marketing related to our business or carefully selected third party businesses that we believe may be of interest to you by mail or, if you specifically consent to this, by email or similar technology (you may contact us at any time if you no longer need marketing communications).
- To provide statistical information about the users of this site to third party businesses (however, the third party businesses cannot identify the users from such information).
- To respond to customer inquiries and complaints related to this Site.
- To keep our site secure and prevent fraud.
- Other uses.
Privacy settings can be used to limit the disclosure of information on our site and can be adjusted using the website privacy controls.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing by third parties or other third parties without your express consent.
E. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors when reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose personal information to members of our group (i.e., our subsidiaries, the ultimate holding company, and all of its subsidiaries) when reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
- To the extent required by law,
- In connection with ongoing or future legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- To purchasers (or prospective purchasers) of businesses or assets that we sell (or are considering selling)
- to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, reasonably believes that such court or authority may reasonably determine to disclose such personal information, may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information.
Personal information may be disclosed.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International Data Communications
- The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred in any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Any personal information you disclose on this site, or transmit to be disclosed on this site, may be available worldwide via the Internet. We cannot prevent others from using or misusing such information.
G. Retention of personal information
- This Section G sets forth data retention policies and procedures designed to ensure compliance with legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose will not be retained longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We generally delete personal information that falls into the categories specified below on the dates and times specified below without violating Section G2.
- The type of information about the individual will be deleted from the database within one month after the individual deletes it.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this paragraph G.
- To the extent required by law, the
- if the document appears to relate to ongoing or future legal proceedings; and
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
Retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information.
H. Security of Personal Information
- We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- All personal information provided by you is stored on secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions conducted through this site are protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that the security of data transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access the Site confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except to log in to the Site).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing new versions on this site. Please check this page periodically to make sure you understand any changes to the policy. We may notify you of policy changes via e-mail or through our private messaging system.
J. Your Rights
You may instruct us to disclose any personal information we maintain about you. The following conditions apply to the provision of such information.
- Paying the fees, and
- Provide appropriate official certification.
To the extent permitted by law, we may withhold personal information you request.
You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, we typically provide prior explicit consent to the use of personal information for marketing purposes or the opportunity to opt out of the use of personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third Party Websites
This site contains hyperlinks to third party websites and further information about them. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Update Information.
Please let us know if you need to correct or update the personal information we maintain about you.
- The names of the cookies used on this site and the purposes for which they are used are as follows.
- To track users as they use their computers to access websites, navigate websites, use shopping baskets, improve website usability, analyze website usage, manage websites, prevent fraud and improve website security, personalize websites for each user, and target ads of particular interest to specific users. To administer the website, to prevent fraud and improve website security, to personalize the website for each user, and to recognize the targeting of advertisements of particular interest to a particular user, we use Google Analytics and Google Ads on the website.
- Most browsers allow you to reject cookies.
Blocking all cookies will adversely affect the usability of many websites. Blocking cookies will prevent you from using all features of a website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer.
- Blocking all cookies would adversely affect the usability of many websites.